Saturday, May 26th
9:30 am – 12:00 pm
Topic: Apps to promote literacy, writing, math, communication and other K-6 skills for children with LD, ADHD and other diverse ways of learning.
Location: NDG YMCA, 4335 Av Hampton, Montreal, H4A 2L3
Target Audience: Parents of children in K-6, teachers and professionals, (Both techies and non-techies welcome!)
During this workshop participants will have the opportunity:
1. To acquire knowledge of Apps that can promote literacy, math, writing, communication and other K-6 skills for a diversity of learners
2. To learn about the functional features in an app
3. To explore several Apps in each of the learning areas
4. To learn to how to evaluate an App for its key features
5. To identify if an App is a potential match for a learner’s specific needs
Workshop led by:
M.A. Educational Technology
Course Instructor – McGill University/LaSalle College
Free for MCLD members – $20 for non-members
For more information or to register for the workshop send an email to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please use “GET APPy” in the subject line.
Montreal Centre for Learning Disabilities
is made up of dedicated volunteers, who advocate and defend the rights of children and adults with learning disabilities/ADHD.
Copyright © 2013-2017 - All Rights Reserved - MCLD - Montreal Centre for Learning Disabilities