2015 PARENT CONFERENCE: TOOL BOX FOR SUCCESS
Sunday, April 26, 2015
Featured Speakers & Topics:
- Becoming a Child Whisperer: Understanding the Challenging Child – Eva de Gosztonyi M.A.
- Advocating for a Child in the School System – Maureen Hunt
- Just BREATHE – Addressing Anxiety and Stress! – Melinda Atkinson
- Study Methods and Organizational Skills- Sharon Klar
- The Nonverbal Learning Disabilities (NLD) Syndrome: Social Skills and Academic Achievement – Dr. Dave Ellemberg
- Literacy Support with Google! – Andrea Prupas B.Ed., M.A., M.A. Ct.
- Nurtured Heart® & Theraplay®: Learn Activities to Ignite Self-Esteem & Your Parent-Child Connection – Linda Aber Certified Nurtured Heart® & Theraplay® Practitioner
- Personal Stories: Living with ADHD/LD – The MCLD Ambassadors
Montreal Centre for Learning Disabilities
is made up of dedicated volunteers, who advocate and defend the rights of children and adults with learning disabilities/ADHD.
Copyright © 2013-2017 - All Rights Reserved - MCLD - Montreal Centre for Learning Disabilities