2016 PARENT CONFERENCE: TOOL BOX FOR SUCCESS
Sunday, April 17, 2016
Featured Speakers & Topics:
- Restless in a Restless World: Understanding Anxiety in Children – Eva de Gosztonyi M.A.
- The Impact of Sensory Processing Abilities on the Daily Lives of Children & their Families – Dorothy Notkin, O.T.
- Dangerous Chemistry: Drugs, Alcohol & Gaming by You r Adolescent or Young Adult – Anna Cegielka, MSW
- Understanding Assistive Technology: Choosing the Right Tool for the Job! – Andrea Prupas, B.Ed., M.A., M.A. Ct.
- ADHD & Daily Management for Parents- Dr. Ridha Joober, Psychiatrist at Douglas Hospital
- Strategies for Building the Language Skills of School Aged Children – Stacey Knecht, Speech Language Pathologist
- What Does Everybody Else Know That I Don’t?: Understanding ADHD, LD, NVLD & Mild ASD & Interventions to Help Build Social Competence – Elizabeth Shoiry, Neuropsychologist & Linda Aber, Nurtured Heart®, Theraplay® & HeartMath® Practitioner
Montreal Centre for Learning Disabilities
is made up of dedicated volunteers, who advocate and defend the rights of children and adults with learning disabilities/ADHD.
Copyright © 2013-2017 - All Rights Reserved - MCLD - Montreal Centre for Learning Disabilities